2005/03/07

Lima's Plaza de Armas or Plaza Mayor



Just to introduce a little variety to the blog...


A quick view of Lima's main square, with the Government's Palace, the Cathedral and the Municipal Palace...

I have found that the video is very slow to load. Just let me know if it happens the same to you. If this is the case, I can send an email attachment to the people interested in seeing it. Why not suggested to first download it and then watch it. Right click with your mouse and save it in your computer and then play it.

2 Comments:

Hey Marco, thanks for the reminder. I still have the MPEG saved on HDD and played it again. It is so beautiful. Pity it's so short! Brought a big smile to my face yet again :-) 

Posted by WhyNot
3/07/2005 02:06:00 am  
Beautiful Marco! I enjoyed it so much. Who knows one day I may get to visit. I sure hope so.  

Posted by Dianne
3/07/2005 08:56:00 am  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home