2005/02/10

Yet another 13 year old Palestinian terrorist

Here is an excerpt borrowed from a post I saw on Arancaytar's blog:

The Israeli soldier who shot a young Palestinian girl on November 24th defended his action by stating that everything, even a three-year-old, entering the area was to be shot dead. Along with the fact that - after shooting her in the leg from afar - he moved closer and shot her twice in the head before riddling her with an additional fourteen bullets, this sort of kills any prior claim that the soldiers involved were not aware they were killing a young child.

Here is Arancaytar's entire article, with links to the sources of information.

Oh, and here below is a mugshot of the terrorist. Make sure you memorize her picture - terrorists like her are everywhere.

5 Comments:

"In the streets of our cities, especially Jerusalem, I see slogans calling for `Death to the Arabs' that the municipality no longer bothers to erase. I see terrible graffiti - racist and Kahanist - that we accept offhandedly. We don't even take note of them. The cancerous process is devouring us. The Zionist perversion embodied by the settlers and the right wing has terminally affected every fabric of our life and hasn't left any place that is not affected by the nationalist consciousness. If our last remaining healthy cells do not rise up and stem the virus, we will no longer exist. We will simply no longer exist."

Avraham Burg  

Posted by Dianne
2/10/2005 10:02:00 pm  
Thank you for sharing this with us WhyNot. I allowed myself to link to your post in our group-blog: http://palestineblogs.com/
2/11/2005 11:56:00 am  
Thanks for the comment, Dianne. I know it's all so relative, but you know, sometimes the “UN-relativeliness” just hits you like a ton of bricks.

Silly, I know, oh, how really fuckin' silly to feel sorry for this picture of a young girl getting 2 bullets in the head and 14 more to close the issue. Blame it on my ridiculous old fashion values: hey, don't other ppl get it even worse?

Still. I don't know your name, girl, not that it matters, does it? But I won't forget your face - it's haunted me for the last 3 days.
2/11/2005 11:58:00 am  
Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words in some cases.
2/11/2005 04:42:00 pm  
Eman,

“I allowed myself to link to your post in our group-blog: http://palestineblogs.com/”.

Anytime, Eman, and thanks for the link, I'll come check you blog.
2/11/2005 05:26:00 pm  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home