2005/02/27

Saddam's half brother captured in Iraq

Ok great!! yay!!!! So we've captured Saddam, his half-brother, killed his 2 sons and his grandson, and we're hot on the trail of Al-Zarqawi. *applause and whistles here* And we did it all in 2 years!!!! Now, can someone please explain to me how in the name of all that is holy, how we still, after 4 freaking years, have no idea where in the hell Bin-Laden (you know the guy that flew planes into the twin towers) is???? Oh that's right. I almost forgot that we aren't really looking for him, since he has no oil.

4 Comments:

"we aren't really looking for him, since he has no oil. ",

That too, Angie, but since the wrong guy's already been hung, we don't now want to catch the REAL culprit, do we? I mean, it might make having hung the wrong guy look.... er... wrong or sumptin'. 

Posted by WhyNot
2/27/2005 03:09:00 pm  
But if he really goes after Bin Laden, it would be like going after a friend of the family... wait a minute, he IS a friend of the family! Silly me! 

Posted by MrBob
2/27/2005 09:40:00 pm  
and did Saddam's half brother actually do anything? or is it guilt by association? 

Posted by Greg Stephens
2/27/2005 10:32:00 pm  
I saw this on the news last night. I was looking at the guy and thinking 'who the hell is he.' I didn't even know Saddam had a half brother. On the other hand, I do know who Osama is and I wonder why we hear nothing of him unless he decides to get in touch by video. 

Posted by Dianne
2/28/2005 11:41:00 am  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home